Qualifications, Memberships and Experience
I studied and trained as a Core Process Psychotherapist with the Karuna Institute (KI) and as a Psychodynamic Therapist with the 'Herts and Beds Foundation' part of the 'Westminster Pastoral Foundation' (WPF).
I have the following memberships and qualifications;
- Accredited/registered member of the 'United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapists' (UKCP) ; Registration Number 2011162984
- A member of the 'Association of Core Process Psychotherapists' (ACPP).
- Master of Arts in 'Mindfulness Based Psychotherapeutic Practice' (MA) from the Karuna Institute
- Graduation Diploma in 'Core Process Psychotherapy' (Grad Dip) from the Karuna Institute
- Master of Arts in 'Applied Theology' (MA) from the Missionary Institute London
- Advanced Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling Skills from the Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- Trained as a Mediator with Bridge Builders
- An Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB)
I have also been a professional corporate banker and CFO of a medium sized charity as well as having 15 years experience in psychotherapeutic work.
I work within the professional ethical guidelines of the UKCP and ACPP.